The Slime Beast
First in a series:
- The Slime Beast
- Spawn of the Slime Beast
- 1976 (April) - New English Library (UK) paperback #1
- 1979 (July) - New English Library (UK) paperback #2
- 1979 (unknown) - Erich Pabel (West Germany) digest, as Das Schleim-Monster
- 1989 (November) - Grafton (UK) paperback
- 1991 (unknown) - Phantom Press (Poland) paperback, as Bestia
- 2010 (August) - Black Hill Books (UK) e-book
- 2015 (August) - Centipede Press (USA) hardback
- ISBN 0-450-02479-2 | 35p | 112 pages | cover art by unknown artist
- ISBN 0-450-04479-3 | 75p | 112 pages | cover art by David McAllister
- ISBN unknown | DM 1,60 | 64 pages | cover art by unknown artist
- ISBN 0-586-20496-2 | £2.99 | 144 pages | cover art by Luis Rey
- ISBN unknown | price unknown | page count unknown | cover art by unknown artist
- ISBN 978-1-907846-02-1
- ISBN unknown | price unknown | page count unknown | cover art by Alan M. Clark
- The cover of Das Schleim-Monster was painted from a still from the horror film, El Vampiro y la Bailarina. More details, in German, can be found here.
- The Centipede Press edition came in two varieties: one numbered edition of 250 copies and one lettered edition of 26 copies, each autographed by both Guy and the cover artist, Alan M. Clark.
- Also collected in A Bargain Bumper Treble.
Last update: 4th June, 2019